Thank you for coming to micmar.co.zm We are currently refeshing our site. We thank you for your patience.
In the mean-time, be sure to visit any of our stores near you.
Please see our purchase terms and conditions below
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchase of any product by the purchaser is strictly limited to and governed by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions form part of and are incorporated into any purchase made by the purchaser. Both the purchaser and Micmar Investments Limited warrant that these terms and conditions consist of the express agreement as between the parties regarding the purchase of any product to the exclusion of all other representations and external agreements not mentioned or amended in the manner referred to in this document. By accepting the offer of the purchaser to purchase a product and beginning to process the said offer through receipt of payment of the said product Micmar Investments Limited and the purchaser accept and assent to these terms and conditions.
“Agreement” means the agreement between the Purchaser and Seller for the purchase and sale of a good.
“Goods” means any product, material or hardware purchased by the Purchaser.
“Listed Product” means any product listed in the Seller’s premises which is amenable to the extension of a manufacturer warranty.
“Purchaser” means any person or agent of a person purchasing any good from the Seller.
“Purchase Date” means the date of purchase of any good or product from the Seller as indicated on the receipt.
“Seller” means Micmar Investments Limited
“Unlisted Product” means any product not listed in the Seller’s premises as amenable to the extension of a manufacturer warranty.
- Seller’s Obligations and Warranties
- The Seller warrants that the goods correspond with the description in any purchase made by the Purchaser and are new (unless otherwise indicated), of good and merchantable quality and fit for any purpose held out by the Seller.
- The Seller warrants that it sells the goods to the buyer free from all liens and encumbrances and with full title guarantee.
- Manufacturer’s Warranties
- The Seller warrants that to the extent that the benefit of any warranties made by the manufacturer or previous seller of the goods to the Seller can be assigned to the Purchaser, the Seller can assign them to the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser and the Seller per these terms and conditions acknowledge and are fully aware that not all manufacturer warranties shall be extended to the Purchaser and further that those whose warranties can be assigned or extended are listed within the premises of the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right and discretion to extend a manufacturer warranty depending on the product being purchased by the Purchaser and further that any warranty extension regarding an unlisted product afforded to a Purchaser shall be communicated in writing.
- Price and Payment
- The price of the goods is the price stated on the respective product or as displayed on the label describing the said product.
- Payment of the purchase price by the Purchaser shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the purchase offer by the Seller concluding the agreement as between the parties and giving full effect to these terms and conditions.
- All payments relating to the goods purchased shall be made promptly and immediately by the Purchaser in the manner prescribed by the Seller (unless agreed otherwise in writing with the Seller).
- Return Policy
- All products sold by the Seller are fit for purpose as described and are amenable for return only in accordance with the terms contained in the clauses below.
- Products returned by a Purchaser due to a manufacturing or factory fault will either be replaced or a refund will be issued to the said Purchaser.
- Products that become defective or malfunction as a result of a user fault or incorrect usage may be repaired by the Seller at the cost of the Purchaser and are not amenable to free replacement or refund.
- The Seller reserves the right and discretion to either accept or refuse the return of a product purchased by a Purchaser erroneously or for a wrongful purpose.
- All claims pertaining to products under this clause will be subject to inspection by the Seller’s technical team or appointed experts who shall generate a report identifying the source of any fault in the products and whether the same are factory or user faults.
- The report and inspection referred to in 5.5. shall be conducted within 30 days of the product being availed to the Seller.
- A Purchaser disputing the report referred to in clause 5.5. above will be at liberty to nominate an independent technician to inspect the product in question at their own cost.
- All claims arising under this clause shall be made by the Purchaser within 3 months of the purchase date.
- Guarantee Policy
- All manufacturer guarantees and warranties displayed on products shall be extended to the Purchaser on a discretionary basis and in accordance with these terms and conditions in the manner referred to above.
- The Seller gives a blanket guarantee that all products shall be in good usable condition for a period of six months with correct usage subject to manufacturer warranties extended on specific products.